The Charter lays the groundwork to ensure plastics are designed for reuse and recycling. By signing the Charter, our partners commit to a more resource-efficient and lifecycle approach to plastics stewardship on land and at sea. Through partnerships with businesses, international organizations and other countries, we can grow the momentum for real action on plastic pollution around the world.
- 17 things you didn’t know about plastic
- Recycling of plastic , a solution or not ?
- Ocean Plastics Charter for Marine Plastic Litter
- 15 Ways To Create Less Plastic Waste
- Plastic Pollution, how can we end it ?
- Plastic Pollution Reduction at a crossroads
- How can we help the ocean
- Plastic research inspires solutions to plastic pollution